Stress is tension building up inside a person due to the pressure from social, emotional, economical, physiological, psychological and other related factors.
Stress = Expectations – Reality.
Types of stress:
- Childhood stress.
- Adolescence stress.
- Adulthood stress.
- School stress.
- College stress.
- Examination stress.
- Work stress.
- Relationship stress.
- Family stress.
Stress begins with invading people’s inner peace and finally kills them.
Here’s how to deal with stress:
1) Decrease the items on your to do list.
2) Talk to others about your stress and ask for possible solutions.
3) Try to maintain a work balance.
4) Count your number of Blessings.
5) Accept that it’s OK to make mistakes.
6) Exhale negativity and Inhale positivity.
7) If not today, Tomorrow is also an option.
8) A positive attitude and healthy mindset makes alot of difference in life.
9) Desserts and chocolates help alot.
10) Meditation, exercise, music and your hobby helps you calm down.
Stress is NOT what HAPPENS to us, it’s how we RESPOND to things. It depends on people. Stress can create a MESS or bring out the BEST. So, give your BEST and forget the REST.